- Friday registration & supper
- Saturday & Sunday conference sessions in Pichette Auditorium
- Sessions to fulfil your CPD objectives for 2017
- Andrew Smith QC, Crown Office Chambers
- Professor Mike Wells, Professor of Gynaecological Pathology
- Professor John MacFie, Consultant General Surgeon, York Foundation Teaching Hospital Trust
- Will Moy, Director of Full Fact
- Mr Abdul Sultan, Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Croydon University Hospital
- Myrna Scott, Senior Sister, Cardio-Thoracic ITU, St George’s Hospital, Tooting
- Professor Martin Birchall, Professor of Laryngology, Royal National Throat, Nose & Ear Hospital
- Dr Usha Kini, Consultant Clinical Geneticist
- Nigel Poole QC, Kings Chambers, Legal Update
- Drinks reception on the Chapel Quad Lawn followed by dinner & entertainment
Early Bird Fees: discount for booking before 30th June. Paying by cheque or bank transfer? Download this booking form.
Bookings are closed for this event.